* The Economist examines the role health care reform plays in the upcoming mid-term elections.
* Bloomberg Business Week gives the lowdown on some unexpected, emerging countries worthy of investment.
* Yesterday’s sports scores are available today. Is it time for the Dallas Cowboys to hit the panic button? Or how about the Green Bay Packers and the San Diego Chargers, who all find themselves losing early in the NFL season. Sporting News Today has the answers.
* Rolling Stone makes the case for Obama.
* Also, in the same issue is an excerpt from the diary of Keith Richards — “Keith by Keith,” which should provide some interesting reading. Rolling Stone is calling it one of the greatest rock memoirs ever.
* National Geographic Traveler explores Istanbul.
What articles are you reading? Continue the discussion in the comments or on our facebook fan page.